Saturday, August 20, 2011

VACATION

The Yarn Doctor is officially on VACATION!  Woo Hoo....Heading to DC on Monday for 2 and a half weeks!  Can't wait.  Hope to get some serious knitting time in and meet some of the DC knitters.  They even have a men's group there so I am very excited.

I wanted to post some new pictures.  First up is the Friday night knitting group in Atlanta...

fnk

These are the greatest people!  I met most of them about 5 years ago and we have continued to knit together, share birthdays, and build some pretty amazing friendships!  Love y'all...

I finished up the baby sweater and hat this morning...

006

004005

I am pretty happy with them.  I had to block the hat on an upside down vase since it was so small.

I think that is it for this week. Have a bunch to do before I leave on Monday.  Next post will be from our Nation's Capitol....

KNIT ON...

No comments: