Monday, January 5, 2009

WELCOME TO 2009

New Beginnings...

Starting off the new year with a picturless post. Wanted to get myself started with blogging again.

Today is the 1st day of not smoking AGAIN! Yes I am doing it. I really feel like I am ready to kick the habit...so onward to a smokeless life! The ability to breath clearly and smell and taste and live longer awaits.

I have a week before I start back to school. It has been a nice break. I had a great holiday with the family and celebrated Mom's 83rd birthday on New Year's Eve. What a good time we had. Awesome memories created.

I am feeling a bit inspired this new year and hope to do more with creating patterns for my knitting as well as venturing in to fashion design at school. I am so thrilled to have this opportunity to learn and create and take a new direction in life!

Watch for more...

Knit On...

2 comments:

Knits4Bears said...

I hope for you all the best in trying to quit smoking.

Knit Witch said...

You can do it!!!!!!